Merge Stores for Outlook 4.11Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key benefits of the utility:
- Merges multiple selected mailboxes, PST data files, or Exchange Server public folder trees with a destination store, keeping the original folder structures.
- Allows you to ignore duplicates, providing the ability to restart the process on the same mailboxes, data files, and other stores.
- Provides filtering of email messages, calendar events, tasks, and other Outlook items by specified date range.
- Can safely copy the original Outlook items and can move them to the target mailbox or other Outlook/Exchange store.
- Supports running from the command line, providing a high level of integration and automation.
To merge multiple mailboxes of different types, PST data files, or Exchange Server public folders quickly and safely, while retaining the original folder structure, select one or more source stores, specify the destination store, and run the utility. You can move the source data, instead of copying, and ignore duplicates of existing items if you ran the utility earlier. You can also limit the date range to fetch the source messages or other Outlook items.
The product provides the ability to use the utility from the command line. This allows you to combine PST files or Outlook mailboxes from batch files, scripts, or by schedule. The command line provides a flexible way to create email migration scenarios for organizations of any size.
Merge Stores for Outlook is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Merge Stores for Outlook is 4.11, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 04/26/2018.
Merge Stores for Outlook runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Merge Stores for Outlook has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Merge Stores for Outlook!
with UpdateStar freeware.